Dr. David Hall
After completing undergraduate work at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, I enrolled in the prestigious Life University in Atlanta Georgia in 1996. After a 4-year program, I completed my Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 2000.
I continued my education with specialized training in Atlas Orthogonal Technique from the world-renowned Sweat Institute. I am Board certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Having owned practices in Memphis, Tunica and now Southaven, my experiences have allowed me the ability to help many people with a variety of health conditions.
Being an Upper Cervical Chiropractor, I’ve experienced great success with conditions such as vertigo/dizziness, migraine headaches, asthma, ear infections, numbness and tingling in shoulders/arms/hands, ADHD, and digestive problems.
My passion is to serve my community and help people through providing quality chiropractic care. I am honored to be able to serve the people of this community.
Professional, Business, and Civic Organizations
- Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Member of the Southaven Chamber of Commerce and the Hernando Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church
Awards and Recognition
- Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University, Atlanta, GA 2000
Dr. Troy Reistroffer
I’ve delivered professional, quality chiropractic care for over 15 years. I am a Cum Laude graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. I now treat patients at DeSoto County Chiropractic in Southaven, MS. I have recently become nationally registered as a certified medical examiner. I am currently working towards my certification for Upper Cervical Orthospinology.
Being highly skilled in the latest chiropractic technology, allows me the ability to utilize the most appropriate treatment options. By combining the very best techniques, state of art physiotherapy procedures and providing highly qualified health care advice, I am able to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to optimum health. I am honored to serve this community and couldn’t be happier to call DeSoto County my home!
- Doctorate of Chiropractic (DC) Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science (BS) New York State University
- Associate of Arts (AA) University of Phoenix
- Nationally Registered Certified Medical Examiner (NRCME)
- Board certified State of Mississippi
- Board certified State of Nebraska
- Board certified State of Texas
- Board certified State of Missouri
- Board certified State of South Dakota
- Mississippi State Chiropractic Association
- Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- Society of Orthospinology
- Southaven Chamber of Commerce
- American Legion